The Illinois Medical District is the largest and most diverse urban medical district in the US. Centrally located, only 2 miles from the Loop and Chicago’s central business district, means public transportation is plentiful and access to expressways is simple.
- Less than 2 miles from the Chicago’s Central Business District
- Four World Class Hospitals in the Illinois Medical District Area
- Located near Little Italy/ University Village area
- Surrounded by restaurants, pubs, shopping and entertainment
- Building is walking distance to CTA bus and train lines
- Close to over 40 facilities related to the healthcare industry
- Near Chicago Technology Park (CTP)
- One block south of I-290, with access to major expressways
- Easy access to the Loop
- Nearby Illinois Medical District (IMD) hosts over 50,000 visitors daily
- IMD neighborhood generates over 3.4 billion in economic revenue annually and is expected to see continued business growth
- Illinois Medical District Commission offers several educational events throughout the year
A rich selection of amenities in the surrounding area add to the appeal of this dynamic location. Entertaining staff or clients at the many lunch, dinner, bar and entertainment venues allow for the enjoyment of all Chicago has to offer.